Class 12 is a crucial time almost like a milestone of the student life because after passing the class, students can plan for their studies and career ahead. Some may opt for professional courses and do competitive exams for the same, while others may plan for some other courses. But, whatever you choose the Class 12 Board Exams Scores are very important. This is true for all boards inclusive of State boards, ICSE or CBSE. Students who wish to score high will need to prepare ahead.
Tips to Prepare for CBSE Exams
Students may find it difficult to learn the entire CBSE syllabus within the short span of time. However, we are giving some short tips to make it easy.
- Keep solving previous year papers get an idea about exam pattern
- Plan how to leverage the marking schemes
- Prepare for the exams by looking up the syllabus
- Know how to manage time better by doing more question papers
- Use sample papers to gain more practice and confidence
Hence, students can now start planning ahead and do selective study focussing on the weak areas more. For CBSE students preparing for class 12 board exams, this can be done easily and effectively with the help of CBSE class 12 Sample papers.
For more such efficient resources and interactive video lessons, subscribe to BYJU’S YouTube Channel,